We Can Help You Find More Time For the Things You Love
Independent Living at Eagle Point is a community for seniors who want extra time to themselves without sacrificing their independence.
Our primary goal is to help you maintain as much independence as possible while taking some responsibility off your shoulders. You’ll no longer have to worry about shoveling snow, mowing your lawn, or keeping your home spic-and-span.
We work hard to provide a wide range of fun community-led events to socialize and make new friends. We want to give you the freedom to spend your time doing things you love with people you care about.
What Independent Living Means
Eagle Point allows members to live privately, enjoy communal spaces with friends, and participate in activities.
At Eagle Point, we take care of all household chores and outdoor maintenance, so you have more time to focus on the important things. Any shoveling, mowing, and general tidying of your home will be completely taken care of, so you can spend your time doing the things you love.
All Independent Living options offer 3 nutritious, chef-prepared meals every day, and for an extra charge, we can also do your housekeeping and laundry!
- You’d like some help with household chores, like cleaning, mowing, shoveling, and repairs.
- You crave a safe and secure environment to call home.
- Access to communal spaces with the freedom to make friends and socialize is important to you.
- You’d like more time to spend with family and friends, traveling, or volunteering.
- You’re currently living independently and don’t require daily home support.
Our Aging in Place program is perfect for those seeking an independent lifestyle with the added comfort of having a long term plan in place. While you continue to enjoy your independent lifestyle you will not have to worry about what kind of care you may need later on. This program allows a seamless transition into assisted living, enhanced care, or end of life care all while staying in the same apartment. There is no hassle of moving around the building to be closer to additional services, the care will be brought to you.
Comprehensive Services & Amenities
We’ve worked hard to create a community that is welcoming and cognisant of different lifestyles. At Eagle Point, you’ll find a range of services developed to meet your every need.
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational opportunities to create and foster relationships
- Educational and spiritual opportunities to exercise the mind and soul
- Communal room for social and recreational events
- Fitness room
- Courtyard seating
- Fireside lounge
- Daily Check-ins (Available)
- Studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Balconies on select apartment homes
- Washer and dryer in all 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Custom blinds
- Full kitchen package with range, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV cable package
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Eagle Point
Every day, Eagle Point Senior Living provides new and exciting chances to experience something different. From outings and games to classes and fitness, there is no shortage of things to do. We regularly update our programming, giving you more variety and choice!
At Eagle Point, you have control over your level of care. Whether you’re almost fully independent or need help with daily tasks, we can support you. Our lifestyle options are designed to meet your needs while empowering you to live as independently as you like.
Every day, Eagle Point Senior Living provides new and exciting chances to experience something different. From outings and games to classes and fitness, there is no shortage of things to do. We regularly update our programming, giving you more variety and choice!Learn More
At Eagle Point, you have control over your level of care. Whether you’re almost fully independent or need help with daily tasks, we can support you. Our lifestyle options are designed to meet your needs while empowering you to live as independently as you like.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Explore Eagle Point Senior Living
Get the Eagle Point Experience
We are proud of our community, and it would be our pleasure to show you around. Visit us at the end of East John Street on the banks of the Fox River.
- Executive Director: Jennifer Thompson [email protected]
- Marketing Director: Debra Brantmeier [email protected]
Our Address955 East John Street
Appleton, WI 54911